1. We know you better
We understand your lifestyle, medical conditions, body composition and diet habits with filling a food chart.
2. Get personalized advise
We work out a customized PCOS diet plan for you with short term and long term goals. PCOS diet Weight loss plan is given only if deemed necessary.
3. We support you
PCOS diet plan is evaluated and every 15 days and if necessary modified for further improvements. we also provide 24×7 nutritionist support.
The 3C Process
PCOS Diet Program is divided into 3 phases which overlap one another.
1. Improve the Gut Health – Including foods and recipe that increase the good gut bacteria.
2. Alkaline Diet – which is anti-inflammatory and improves the functioning of the important digestive organs.
3. Lifestyle changes – to make the PCOS Diet Plan more sustainable!
– A recipe booklet consisting of several recipes for anti inflammatory foods , PCOS weight loss plan, easy to prepare PCOS Indian diet and one pot meal modern recipes!
– Easy to do home workout videos.
– 24X7 NUTRITONIST SUPPORT.
– Holiday survival PCOS diet plan so that you can enjoy foods and still follow the diet.
– PCOS diet to loose weight even when you are eating out in restaurants.
90 Days & Onwards
Once you see the positive results, we continue to handhold you after the program is finished by giving the maintenance PCOS diet plan and take periodic follow-up to see you are able to to keep up the new changed version of you!
You can expect following changes after the program is over –
Better sleep, weight loss and muscle gain, glowing skin, better appetite control, less sugar cravings, reduced hair fall, better mood, memory and concentration, improved immunity.
42 Google Reviews
– Thorough understanding of the individuals medical history, physical profile through weight, measurements, and body composition analysis.
– Understanding dietary habits through questionnaire regarding daily routine, eating timings, proportions of food consumed.
– Determine likes, dislikes, food preferences, food choices through food frequency questionnaire.
– Other habits like eating out, drinking, and smoking or addictions.
The first consultation concludes with a “Draft” Plan of action. And (possibly) a set of medical tests to be taken.
Haemogram Lipid profile Thyroid T3 T4 and TSH VIT b12. URIC Acid VIT D3 Routine Urine Test Blood Sugar (Fasting & PP) Blood Calcium
Understandably, all these are NOT usually applicable to everyone. During the first consultation, you will be informed about specific reports (if any).
– Daily diet chart
– Daily exercise Chart
– Weekly Exercise Video/s
– Weekly Recipe book/s
– Daily review sheet
– Tips and Tricks assortment
Daily diet charts, weekly nutrition analysis, Goals and milestones form essential KPI’s for review. This Exercise, Nutrition & Diet plan is implemented till next meeting (follow-up). You will be sent documents/videos/tips and tricks to keep the feedback process in a continuum.
You will be explained the salient features of the “Personal Thumbprint” plan and the benefits in respective timeframes.
The subsequent meetings will held, (either in-person or via digital connect, to review the implementation of the “Personal Thumbprint” plan and fine-tune it to meet the Goals of the program.
The subsequent meetings will held, (either in-person or via digital connect, to review the implementation and fine-tune it to meet the Goals/Milestones of the program.
Payment Terms will be decided when you place the first call of intent to participate in the PCOS-Smart Program.