Makes 9 pcs
Oats 1 cup
Desiccated coconut ½ cup
Almonds 1/4 cup
Pumpkin seeds ¼ cup
Honey 2.5 tbsp
Sugar 2.5 tsp
Butter 1.5 tbsp and for greasing
Cinnamon powder ¼ tsp
Chocolate chips 1 tbsp
Black raisins 8-10 nos
- Set the oven for preheating at 140C
- Roast the oats in a pan till light brown
- Roast the desiccated coco
- nut, almonds and pumpkin seeds together till golden brown and mix it with the oats
- Heat the pan and add the butter, honey and sugar. Keep heating by constantly stirring till the sugar melts.(usually the mixture starts to bubble)
- Turn off the flame and add the oats, almonds mixture to this. Add the cinnamon powder and the chocolate chips.
- Grease a deep baking dish with some butter. Place this mixture onto this.
- Wet your fingers and press the mixture to form an even layer.
- Bake this at 140C for 20 mins
- Allow this to cool for 20 mins and give a slight cut on the surface with the help of a knife to form shapes of your choice.
- Allow this to settle for 1 more hour and then unmould the mixture and cut into Wrap this with cling wrap film and store it in a dry place at room temperature