Hello . We always want variety into our routine. We cant have daily roti – sabji in our diet.Therefore we came up with the new salad recipe. The main ingredient of this recipe is french beans which are extremely good in insoluble fiber, also they are rich in vitamins i.e. folic acid & B6 . They are also rich in minerals like calcium, manganese. Its none other than bean salad or you can also say as warm bean salad. You can used this salad as a side dish for continental servings or healthy snack between meals. Having sunflower seeds adds omega 3 fatty acids which gives you more healthy extra benefit. Extra garnishing is Parmesan cheese which will give you mouthwatering taste for this salad. You can enjoy this salad anytime of the day.
WARM BEAN SALAD –
• French beans- 1 handful
• Toasted sunflower seeds- 2 tbsp
• Onion sliced- 1 small
• Chopped garlic- 2 tbsp
• Olive oil- 2tbsp
• Salt, pepper to taste
• Parmesan cheese (optional)- 1 tbsp
• Balsamic vinegar – 1 & half tbsp.
1.Remove both heads of French beans.
2. Blanch the beans for 3 minutes and remove. Immerse immediately in an ice water. Let it soak for a few seconds and remove. Let it drain.
3. Heat oil in a wok on high flame. Once heated, add garlic, let it brown a bit.
4. Now sweat the onions slightly and add beans.
5. Add salt, pepper to it and sauté for another minute.
6. Beans should be crunchy but yet cooked a little.
7. Check the cooking of the beans. If they are done as per your liking, Remove from the heat. Drizzle a dash of balsamic vinegar and shave the parmesan cheese while serving.
You can check this recipe on my you tube channel –