Hello we all are having very much hectic scheduled & life style. but we cant avoid health in cost of all of this. so for all these busy people here comes with simple & healthy recipe. You can have this soup before lunch , dinner or even between mid meal. It gives you full satiety. As well as the vegetables you can choose from your side also but most important ingredient is tomatoes & potatoes. Also vegetables gives you alot of fiber which are good for your gut health.
here is the recipe of this healthy & easy soup –
Onion- cubed 1 medium
Cauliflower – 1 ½ cup (6-7 florets)
Sweet corn- ½ cup
Capsicum cubed- ½ medium
Carrot chunks- 1 whole
Celery stalk chopped- 1no.
Potato cubed- 1 cup
Tomatoes cubed- 3 no.s
Masoor dal/ lentils – ¼ cup
Butter- 1 tsp
Water- 1 lt
Salt, pepper- as per taste
- Add tomatoes and other vegetables in the pressure cooker directly.
2. Add masoor dal/lentils then salt. Add water and mix well.
3. Cook it for 2 whistles.
4. Now puree all the veggie mixture with a hand blender. I have blended it in the cooker itself, you can do it in a mixer or food processor if you don’t have a hand blender.
5. Transfer the mixture into cooker again and let it boil for another minute or two. You can add cream or any other herbs of your choice. Sprinkle black pepper powder over it.
6. Serve hot with a blob of butter added on top.
Check out such this recipe on my you tube channel –