1. We know you better
We understand your lifestyle, medical conditions, body composition and diet habits with filling a food chart.
2. Get personalized advise
We work out a customized gut healing diet plans for you with short term and long term goals.
3. We support you
The gut healing diet is evaluated and every 15 days and if necessary modified for further improvements. We also provide 24×7 nutritionist support.
8 Weeks Process
First 4 Weeks
1. Elimination Diet – excluding the triggering factors including foods other suggest other lifestyle changes which start the gut healing (for IBS we follow the FODMAP diet)
2. Improve good bacteria – include probiotics with recipes that will increase the good bacteria along with the right gut health supplements.
3. Gut health cleanse – gut cleansing and detoxifying the vital organs – liver, kidney and intestine
4. Stress management and sleep strategies
Next 4 Weeks
Reintroduce eliminated foods one at a time till all the foods are not reintroduced. Follow the diet and check if there are any adverse symptoms observed.
8 Weeks Onwards
Smart gut health program is a journey where you learn to make the right changes in the lifestyle , improve the gut health and reduce inflammation.
Once you see the positive results we continue to handhold you after the program is finished by giving the maintenance gut health diet plan and take periodic follow-up to see you are able to keep up the new changed version of you!
42 Google Reviews
– Thorough understanding of the individuals medical history, physical profile through weight, measurements, and body composition analysis.
– Understanding dietary habits through questionnaire regarding daily routine, eating timings, proportions of food consumed.
– Determine likes, dislikes, food preferences, food choices through food frequency questionnaire.
– Other habits like eating out, drinking, and smoking or addictions.
The first consultation concludes with a “Draft” Plan of action. And (possibly) a set of medical tests to be taken.
Hemogram, Lipid profile, Thyroid T3 T4 and TSH VIT b12, URIC Acid VIT D3, Routine Urine Test, Blood Sugar (Fasting & PP), Blood Calcium
Understandably, all these are NOT usually applicable to everyone. During the first consultation, you will be informed about specific reports (if any).
– Daily diet chart
– Daily exercise Chart
– Weekly Exercise Video/s
– Weekly Recipe book/s
We evaluate the diet every 15 days and suggest the next change.
Payment Terms will be decided when you place the first call of intent to participate in the program