Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 5 Mins
Total Time: 15-20 mins
- 4-5 Strawberries, roughly chopped
- 16-17 makhana puffs
- Fruits of your choice (Grapes, Banana, Apple, Pear etc), Chopped
- 3-4 Tbsp greek yogurt or fresh yogurt
- 1 Tbsp Walnut
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tsp Honey
- Water as required
- Whisk yogurt and 3-4 tbsp water in a bowl. You can adjust the consistency as per your choice.
- Dry roast walnuts in a pan for a minute and coarsely grind.
- Now dry roast makhana puffs, till they slight turn brown.
- Soak chia seeds in water.
- How to make compote: add roughly chopped strawberries in a pan, add water and allow it to cook for 2 mins. Do not overcook, otherwise it will become mushy. Add honey as it is sugar free and mix properly. Strawberry compote is ready. Allow it to cool down completely.
- Now take a tall glass and make a layer of soaked chia seed at the bottom of the glass.
- Place some fruits over chia seed followed by a layer of makhana.
- Now add a layer of yogurt.
- Top it with walnuts and our parfait is ready to serve.