Serving size: 8
- 1 cup dal chilla mix
- Vegetables of your choice (onion, coriander, corn capsicum, etc)
- 1 tsp oil for greasing
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- Salt as per taste
- Water as required
- In a bowl take dal chilla mix, add water and mix properly, to get pouring consistency batter.
- Now add ginger paste and salt and again mix properly.
- You can now add vegetables of your choice.
- Heat the appam pan, grease the pan and add the mix. Cover the pan and cook for 10-15 mins on medium flame till they turn brown and crispy.
- Now appam are ready to serve. You can serve it with green chutney.