Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: No cooking neededTotal Time: 5 min
- 1. Avocado Ripe
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Medium Onion
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Coriander Sprigs
- 2 tbsp virgin olive oil (optional)
- Scoop out Avocado and blend or mash it.
- Finely chop tomatoes, bell peppers, and onions.
- Add this to the avocado.
- Give a good mix.
- Add salt and lemon juice as per taste and mix it well.
- Finally garnish with handful of freshly chopped coriander.
- Smear Guacamole on lightly toasted baguette or a slice of a bread and relish with hot cup of tea or coffee
Tastes best with wraps, bread, toasts , salad, vegetable patties, sandwich, deviled eggs, fried fish.