Serving size: 5
- 1 cup dal chilla mix
- ¼ cup onion
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp coriander
- 1 chopped chilli
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- In a bowl mix dal chilla along with very little water.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, chilli, onion and mix properly.
- Grease with oil and prepare small balls, flatten the balls into vada by pressing.
- Similarly make vada of remaining dough.
- Now shallow fry the vada in pan till they turn brown and crispy.
- Serve hot with chutney.