Rice flakes (thin) – 1 bowl
Onion – 1 small finely chopped
Fresh coconut – 2 tbsp
Tomato – 1 small finely chopped
Groundnuts – fistful
Fresh coriander – chopped finely
Green chilies – 1-2 no.
Salt to taste
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Curry leaves – 3-4 no.s
- Sieve rice flakes properly.
- Put rice flakes in a deep bowl. Add chopped onion, tomato, coriander, salt into it.
- Heat oil in wok, add cumin seeds, curry leaves, green chili, turmeric powder into wok. Keep aside this oil for 10 mins.
- Pour this oil on a rice flakes & mix well.
- Serve this poha with garnishing fresh coconut.