UPWAS SPECIAL RECIPE
Serves 4 nos
Time of preparation 30 mins
Red pumpkin 1 cup cubed
Ghee 1 tsp
Cumin whole ¼ tsp
Green chilli 1 no
Curds 1 cup
Roasted peanut powder ¼ cup
Salt to taste
- Take a deep bottom pan and heat the ghee. Add cumin seeds and green chilli
- Add the cubed red pumpkin and sauté well, till they brown a bit and then cover the lid of the pan and cook till the red pumpkin is soft.
- Turn off the flame, add salt and add the peanut powder.
- Add curds as per the consistency you desire,
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves.