Serving size: 6
Energy: 116 Kcal
Protein: 4 g
- 1 cup fab roti atta
- 1 tbsp oil
- Water as required
- Salt as per taste
- Prepare dough by mixing water and fab roti atta along with salt.
- Allow the dough to rest for 30 mins.
- Place the pan on low flame and allow the pan to heat up.
- In the meantime, take a ball of dough, and roll it in thin bread, about 5-6 inch in diameter. The thinner you roll it, the crispier your khakhra will be.
- Now place your thin bread on pan, apply oil on the khakhra.
- When bubbles appear all over the khakhra flip it and press down the bubbles using a clean kitchen towel.
- When golden grown spot appear on it sides, remove and allow it to cool.
- Similarly do this with remaining doug