Energy: 163 Kcal
Protein: 5.9 g
Serving size: 4
- 1 cup fab roti atta
- 2 tsp oil
- Water as required
- Salt as per taste
- You can prepare stuffing of your choice.eg. paneer, potato etc
- In a large bowl, mix fab roti atta, salt and enough water to make dough soft that is elastic but not sticky.
- Knead the dough on lightly floured surface until smooth.
- Divide it in 6 equal parts and roll each piece into ball.
- Heat the pan on medium flame until hot.
- Lightly dust the rolling board with atta, place the ball and roll out the dough into diameter.
- Now place the stuffing in the centre and seal join all edges together to seal.
- When the pan starts smoking, put the chapatti on it. Cook until the underside has brown spots, apply oil and flip the chapatti and press lightly.
- Again apply oil on other side, flip and press lightly.
- Repeat this with remaining dough.
- Stuffed paratha is ready to serve.