Serving size: 3
Energy: 250 Kcal
Protein: 4.7 g
- 1 cup millet atta
- ¼ cup onion
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt as per taste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- Water as required
- In a bowl, prepare dough by mixing atta along with water, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste, onion and 1 tsp oil. Add little water and make soft and smooth dough.
- Now wet the muslin cloth with water, wrung the extra water and place muslin cloth on rolling board.
- Place pan on low flame.
- Now divide the dough into 3 equal parts and take one part on dough and0 roll it in your palms and flatten on muslin cloth.
- With your fingers gently press and flatten the dough to get flat bread. While flattening you can sprinkle some water if you think the dough is getting dry.
- Make 3-4 holes on the sides of thalipeeth.
- Spread a bit of oil on pan and slowly peel the muslin cloth and place the thalipeeth on pan.
- Cover the lip of pan and allow it to cook for 2-3 mins on medium flame. Turn the thalipeeth and cook it you see some brown spots.
- Repeat this with other parts of dough to make thalipeeth.
- Now remove from pan and serve hot with curd.