Serving size: 5
Energy: 179 Kcal
- 1 cup millet atta
- ¼ cup paneer
- 2 tbsp onion
- 1 tbsp tomato
- 1 tbsp capsicum
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp chat masala
- ¼ coriander powder
- ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp oil
- Water as required
- In a bowl, take millet atta. To it add oil, salt and water.
- Start kneading till you get soft dough and cover it with a moist muslin cloth for 30 mins.
- On the other side prepare stuffing in a pan.
- Heat oil in pan, to it add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, green chilli and salt.
- Now add vegetables and paneer. Cook for 3-4 mins.
- Now add cumin seed powder, coriander powder and chat masala. Mix properly.
- Add coriander and again toss properly.
- Now divide the dough in 5 equal parts and make ball.
- Take a ball dust it in flour and roll in roti shape of small diameter.
- Place it on iron tawa and apply ghee and semi roast it.
- Apply ketchup and place 2 tbsp of stuffing on it and gently fold it like a roll.
- Again apply ghee and roast for 2 mins and serve hot.