Potatoes: 1 small
Red pumpkin: 1 bowl
Cucumber: 2 small
Green chillies for taste
Thick Buttermilk 500 ml
Or curds 100g
Crushed peanuts 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
METHOD TO COOK:
1. Make cubes of red pumpkin potatoes and cucumber.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and green chilli.
3. Add the cubes of cucumber red pumpkin and potatoes.
4. Add about 2 to 3 glasses of water, add salt and boil till the potatoes are well cooked and the mixture thickens.
5. Turn off the flame and add crushed peanuts and curds or buttermilk.
6. Garnish with fresh coriander.
Serve hot as it is and consume this as much as you like it!
Do leave a comment after you have tried this simple, easy and quick recipe.