What is nutrition really about? I have often been asked this question, and being a broad topic, it is difficult for me to explain it in a nutshell. I will, however, proceed to highlight some of the aspects of the same hopefully shedding some light on the often misunderstood topic that is Nutrition.
CORRECTING THE HORMONAL IMBALANCES THAT ARE CAUSED THROUGH FOOD, ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS, ETC.
Some of the hormones that commonly need correction and can be corrected through nutrition are
- Growth hormones
SOME UNDERLYING DISEASES THAT ARE CAUSED BECAUSE OF HORMONAL IMBALANCE CAN BE CORRECTED THROUGH A DIET. SOME OF THE DISEASES ARE AS LISTED –
- Poly cystic ovarian disorder (PCOD)
THE CAUSES OF WEIGHT-GAIN AND OTHER DISORDERS THAT CAN BE ADDRESSES VIA DIET AND NUTRITION
- Wrong food choices. The food consumption will be corrected through the correct food and nutrient combinations. The correct consumption of certain foods and food combinations that will enhance weight loss will be promoted.
- Wrong eating habits and meal timings. There are a lot of myths about this area, so one needs to be careful when seeking information about the same.
- Genetics. This covers a variety of issues and is a deep and important topic.
- Body composition. A Body Composition Analysis goes a long way in helping chalk up the right diet plan.
- Lack of determination is a strong force in developing health and weight issues.
- Kitchen support – recipes and supermarket shopping. Picking up the right brands from the market and access to simple and healthy recipes is difficult for bachelors and nuclear families sometimes.
- Exercise. The importance of the right exercise regime is often neglected.
I will be happy to clear doubts that you may have regarding this blog. Post questions in comments! Have a healthy week!