Egg(boiled) -1 no.
Tomatoes – 1 small, cut in cubes
Cucumber – 1 small, cut in cubes
Lettuce – 2 leaves, torn in small pieces
Apple – ½ katori, cut in cubes
Pineapple – ¼ katori,cut in cubes
Chia seeds/ pumpkin seeds – 1 tsp, roasted
Salad dressing –
Lemon juice -1 tsp
Honey -2 tsp
Olive oil-1 tsp
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Mix lemon juice, honey, olive oil in a bowl.
- Mix all the cut veggies in deep bowl & pour the dressing over it. Mix well.
- Garnish this salad with roasted chia seeds or pumpkin seeds.
- Serve this salad with boiled egg with sprinkling of black pepper powder.
- You could also add paneer and chicken to it.
NUTRITIVE VALUE –
ENERGY – 210 Kcal
PROTEINS – 6.5 gms