Serves 4 nos
Time of preparation 30 mins
Sweet potato 1 no big – peeled and shredded
Milk 2 cups (you can use low fat option)
Ghee 1 tsp
Jaggery ¼ cup
Cardamom powder 1 pinch
- Take a deep bottom pan and add ghee to this. Add the sweet potato and saute it well.
- Once it soft and well-cooked, mash it well and add milk to this. Cook well till the mixture turns homogenous
- Add jaggery powder and cardamom powder.
- Turn off the flame.
- You can serve this hot or then cold after refrigeration.
- Garnish with slivered almonds and pistachio for extra taste.