Serving size: 6
Energy: 144 Kcal
Protein: 3.3 g
- 1 cup millet atta
- Water as required
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4-5 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 cube cheese
- Combine millet atta in a bowl, add salt, oil and water. Knead into soft dough.
- Keep it aside for 15 mins.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions, roll into ball and flatten into small thick bread.
- Heat the pan on medium flame, when it starts smoking place the flatten bread on pan.
- Now gently press the bhakri with kitchen napkin.
- Evenly spread pizza sauce and grate cheese. Cover the pan with lid and cook on medium flame for 2 mins.
- Repeat this with remaining dough and serve hot.