Spinach Paneer Paratha is wholesome recipe, very easy to make. Combination of spinach and paneer goes hand in hand. I’m sure kids love to take paratha’s in tiffin. This paratha is served along with raita.
Spinach is the storehouse of almost all micro-nutrients along with antioxidant. It is very healthy and Linked with numerous health benefits. It is rich in Vitamin A, B-complex, Vitamin K, Vitamin E, Thiamine, Folic acid, Calcium, Zinc, Iron and Fiber etc. It promotes healthy skin and eye, provides sufficient oxygen to all body parts. It have some anti-cancer property.
Here in this recipe paneer is used as binding agent that binds palak and also enhance the flavor of paratha. I have used home-made paneer. Paneer belongs to protein group, along with protein it also contains Calcium, Phosphorus, Folic acid, Magnesium etc. It strengthens bones and teeth, repair wear and tear of tissue and also imparts on the health of heart.
Preparation Time: 15-20 mins
Cooking Time: 20-25 mins
Total Time:45-50 mins
Calorie: 335 Kcal
- 60 gm Wheat flour
- 1 tsp Oil
- 50 gm finely chopped Spinach
- 1 Tbsp of Grated/Crushed Paneer
- Salt as per taste
- 1-2 Garlic Clove Paste
- 1 tsp Cumin seed Powder
- 1 small Green Chilli
- 1 tsp Butter
- ¼ tsp Garam Masala(optional)
- Water for Mixing
- Wash spinach & drain completely.
- Take Wheat flour in deep vessel or in a plate having rim & add garlic paste along with salt and garam masala.
- Add required amount of water and oil as shortening agent to flour and mix properly.
- Keep it aside for next 20-25 mins and divide it into 2 equal parts.
- Roll the Paratha dough in 3 inch diameter.
- Now put half the amount of stuffing in the center of flour and close it completely by bringing the edges of paratha together.
- Now dust some flour on rolling board and make circle of 5 inch diameter.
- Preheat the tawa on medium flame and gently place the paratha.
- Brush both sides of paratha with oil.
- Cook till it puffs & black spot appears on it.
- Repeat same procedure to make remaining 1 paratha.
(For 2 Paratha)
Calorie: 335 KCal
Carbohydrates: 42.6 gm
Protein: 9.3 gm
Fats: 10 gm
Stuffed Spinach Paneer Paratha is wholesome recipe. It is easy to make and can be served in breakfast, lunch or dinner. Spinach is very health amongst all other greens. It contains all the essential vitamins and minerals. Paneer is dairy product rich in protein and calcium.